EA related issue - Urgent

I would like to know if i'm running an EA on a broker MT4, is it possible for the broker to make out how the EA is working and about conditions EA is taking the trades? 

Is it possible for the broker to take away the system on which EA is working?

Reply from experienced coder or programmer is highly appreciated. 

Kind regards

Probably yes.

But they would have to need to analyze a lot of trades.

They got better things to do.

Oh great no wonder they asked me to trade for 6 months just to analyze my trade and finally steal it.

Thanks a lot.

Maybe you are just overly concerned.

But that could work to your advantage so it could eventually be a good thing.

Asking to provide trading for 6 months with no guaranteed funding is obviously a shady thing, I had a bad feeling about it. thank you for confirming that there is a chance of duping people in it.

There are so many better ways.

What do you think are the odds that someone can decipher the strategy given six months of trading history?

And what use would it be ? 

The chance is rather large that you are just being paranoid.

I would think that analysing trades with no idea what indicators are being used (if any), it would be impossible to work out the conditions for taking and exiting the trades.

there is a possibility that they can read the codes? and read the conditions when trades are open and close?

Maria Mahomedally:
there is a possibility that they can read the codes? and read the conditions when trades are open and close?

The code is on your computer, not with the broker.

Unless you put it on the VPS they offer to you.

So there are many situations possible.

One being more or less secure then the other.

But that they would reverse engineer your strategy from your 6 months of trading is far fetched and highly unlikely. 

In contrast, if you run a terminal on their VPS the chance of them accessing your data is very possible.

ok thanx got it. ✌✌✌

Regards
Reason: