"Teach" the EA !!! [it made the number of trades (not orders) I wanted during the interval I specified ] - page 3

Rapitvina:

Where did I say about counting warrants? Please read it carefully!!!

You are completely unclear on the task at hand. Clarity for you does not mean clarity for everyone.

By the way, the participants' lack of understanding of you cannot and should not serve as a reason for your aggression.

Fun topic :)

Rapitvina, what you wrote is clear to you alone. If you want help, don't re-send to read "carefully", but try to explain so that even if you read it inattentively it is clear to everyone. For example, what does your description mean by orders and what by trades? Please be more specific, explain on your fingers (give examples). Otherwise the guesswork will be endless. And in the end you will be sent here.

I am perfectly calm and not aggressive, you imagined it.

Rapitvina:

Where did I say about counting warrants? Please read it carefully!!!

Yes! Do the trades have to be counted? Should there be an even number of them or an odd number? However it may turn out that what you call trades are not what they really are, the same with orders - it may turn out that orders are not what you think they are.

Rapitvina:

For example, the EA opens an order, a certain amount of time passes and all orders are closed (there is a result). Then the EA opens an order again, and again a certain amount of time passes, and the orders are closed (there is a result). And the EA does not open any more, i.e., it disconnects. And as I said earlier, the time frame in the EA is adjustable, which means that you can set the number of deals within the time frame. In Expert Advisor settings, in the options window, you should see an additional option, where you can set the number of deals (do not confuse with the number of open orders).

OK, let's consider me an inattentive reader.

Let's add a bit of nonsense to the TOR: let's say you choose a time interval of 13 minutes and specify the number of trades as 18543. I understand that you will be satisfied only with a strict implementation of the number of trades closed during the period, equal to 18543?

zxc:

Fun topic :)

Rapitvina, what you wrote is clear to you alone. If you want help, don't re-send to read "carefully", but try to explain so that even if you read it inattentively it is clear to everyone. For example, what does your description mean by orders and what by trades? Please be more specific, explain on your fingers (give examples). Otherwise the guesswork will be endless. And in the end you will be sent here.

It's not hard for me to explain again. Yesterday at 23.00 (server time) the EA started working ..... After a while it closed all orders on the Stop line and I shut it down, no open orders are left and never open. I think it's all elementary :-)

Rapitvina:

It's not hard for me to explain again. Yesterday at 23.00 (server time) the Expert Advisor started working at ..... After a while it closed all orders on the Stop line and I disabled it, there are no open orders and there never is any. I think it's all elementary :-)

What do you need to do?

I'm not going far, there are 5 people here who are willing to help,

You reply a little more often and you'll get what you need done.

sergeev:
and what needs to be done?

It's elementary, Watson! )))

sergeev:
And what do you want to do?

you don't stray too far, there are five people here who are willing to help,

answer a little more often and you'll do what you want to do.

I only need the EA to close orders once or twice along the STOP line

Rapitvina:

This is what I need the Expert Advisor to close orders only once or twice by the STOP line

No, the subject won't unfold that way.

If it's not going to turn into a floodbooth, it's easier to close it.

and for you to go where they recommend. here.

PS

This is the first time I've met such a lazy and tongue in cheek beggar.

Reason: