I need help adding a notification alert on an indicator?

The indicator is the FL11 indicator. Can anyone help me with this?

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
I need an EA for hiding pending orders ( stop and limit both buy and sell ), should hide all pending orders in both direction. It should have a profit target ( in dollar - input ) to close all orders in that currency or pair only. When the total floating for that pair/ currency only reach to that level it should close all market and pending...

Marco vd Heijden:
https://www.mql5.com/en/job
Hi Marco - it will be best if you delete this post under my post and start your own thread as no one willl see this request unless they visit my thread.

Mishumo Can anyone help me with this?

Help you with what? You stated a want not a problem. We're not going to code it for you. Marco gave you the answer.

whroeder1:

Help you with what? You stated a want not a problem. We're not going to code it for you. Marco gave you the answer.

I am new here and Marco's response is about hiding pending order which is irrelevant to my post.

I was just looking for help in adding a notification alert on the FL11 indicator... that's all.

I'm sorry but my response was about freelance not about pending order.

Marco vd Heijden:
I'm sorry but my response was about freelance not about pending order.

Oh my apologies. I just read the text and didn't visit the link. So how does this work?

Do you freelance this kind of work, if so - how do I use your services?

You can click on the link and post a job on the freelance feed then some developer will pick it up and you can contact some.

Marco vd Heijden:
You can click on the link and post a job on the freelance feed then some developer will pick it up and you can contact some.
Thank you Marco for the assistance. I willl do just that and thank you for your kind and understanding responses - great emotional intelligence and service right there.

I'm sure someone will pick up the order.

But in case there are funds left you can not withdraw them easily so its best if you start with the $30 for just one job, this is the minimum, and you can add more when you want to order more jobs .

Marco vd Heijden:

I'm sure someone will pick up the order.

But in case there are funds left you can not withdraw them easily so its best if you start with the $30 for just one job, this is the minimum, and you can add more when you want to order more jobs .

Yes, I actually saw the withdrawal after posting the reply sorry.

Just two more question:
1. Do I need to have money in my account before placing an order - I am willing to pay for this as it will make my trading easier.

2. For a notification alert - how long does that usually take?
Because I am not sure which duration to put on an order?

Reason: