MT5 Higher Time Frame bug help - page 3

Scan the zip for viruses, check terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe for signatures and you'll be fine.

Downloads from CodeBase are placed in MQL5/Indicators/Downloads, you need to move both files (histvolatility_mtf.mq5 is using histvolatility.mq5 as iCustom) in MQL5/Indicators and compile them.

Indicator works fine in build 1945.

Joseph Dragon:
guess i am wrong for not trusting zip files ?

Sorry I didn't want to offend you in any way...but you are asking for build 1881 so that's a bit contradictory to "I don't open a zip" file.

But in general you are right to be careful, however there is no problem to open a zip file (unless you don't trust the "Unzipper" you are using). Only the content once open can be harmful.

If it helps... drop your zip here:

<>

;)

kypa:

Scan the zip for viruses, check terminal.exe and metaeditor.exe for signatures and you'll be fine.

Downloads from CodeBase are placed in MQL5/Indicators/Downloads, you need to move both files (histvolatility_mtf.mq5 is using histvolatility.mq5 as iCustom) in MQL5/Indicators and compile them.

Indicator works fine in build 1945.

Thank you for this. Everything works fine now , just had to move from downloads.

Alain Verleyen:

Sorry I didn't want to offend you in any way...but you are asking for build 1881 so that's a bit contradictory to "I don't open a zip" file.

But in general you are right to be careful, however there is no problem to open a zip file (unless you don't trust the "Unzipper" you are using). Only the content once open can be harmful.

No offense taken. Would you have a reputable "Unzipper" to recommend ?

Joseph Dragon:
No offense taken. Would you have a reputable "Unzipper" to recommend ?
I am used to 7-Zip the last 10 years or something.

Alain Verleyen:
I am used to 7-Zip the last 10 years or something.

Do you have an opinion WinRar ?

Joseph Dragon:

Do you have an opinion WinRar ?

No.
Reason: