Tester Arrows & trend lines to background

How easy is it to keep the chart objects in tester on background to see panels clearly without all the mes flying over it?

I think to fix would require either removed tester objects and place own or lookup each object to modify..

Panel set not to background is still beneath of all chart objects which also are not set for background.

Oh or just place the panel in either corner 1 or 3 ???

Brian Lillard:

How easy is it to keep the chart objects in tester on background to see panels clearly without all the mes flying over it?

I think to fix would require either removed tester objects and place own or lookup each object to modify..

Panel set not to background is still beneath of all chart objects which also are not set for background.

Oh or just place the panel in either corner 1 or 3 ???

I think that you will find that later created objects are overpainting the previous. So if they are all set to foreground newly created objects will pass in front of the panel.

If this is a problem, it is possible to re-code so that the panel is deleted and redrawn periodically. Assuming that you have the source code of course.

Yes definitely a workaround is possible but by avoiding the tester objects that are set foreground and not background.

Reason: