Indicators: Trendsignal indicator version 2 - page 2

On the surface the indicator seems quite good looking at historical positioning and values assigned to all the up and down signal points in a particular period. However, after extensive testing I have noticed the Ask or Bid values assigned to the arrow signal indicators are in most cases not real time. For example on an AUD-JPY down reversal, an up arrow appears at Ask (92.54), disappears, then some time later signal reappears for good and the Ask value assigned this up arrow signal is the original Ask (92.54) at the time the signal first appeared. In the meantime the actual AUD-JPY is in most cases considerably higher (30-40 pips in some cases) say 92.84. So if a trade is executed based on this up signal then there is a real possibility that the pair could immediately reverse being 30-40pips higher. This seems to occur on all periods. Can you adjust so any final indicated signal is assigned the most current Ask or Bid, not historical because it could be out dated by the time a trade can be executed. Anyone else find this?. Else nice presentation.

Apologies, I posted to version 2. The above is for Trend Signal (1). I will check with Version 2 to see if above is true.

I have put the file on the Indicators folder of MT4 build 610, however the indicator doesn't shows up on the MT4 Navigator :|

hmgr:
I have put the file on the Indicators folder of MT4 build 610, however the indicator doesn't shows up on the MT4 Navigator :|

Sir accordingly to new 610 build mt4 4.0 you need to copy indicator file to

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader \MQL4\Indicators and it shall show

<Deleted>

What about indicator inputs RISK, SSP ? I'd like to adjust indicator to work only for bigger trends (less sensitive).

hello 

it's a very good indicator there is any new update and how o solve the reprint issue in this ?

regards

thanks   

<Deleted>

Hi I have 4.00 Build 950, It is not showing any indicator folder on Drive C?

Is there a way to make the code trigger the alert only once at the begining of the next candle after the signal is confirmed?

This indicator performs well but really needs the code modified so the alert arrows appear only after the current candle has closed, at the begining of the next candle "after the last candle signal is confirmed"?

And is there a way to not delay...but to disable the popup alert? its annoying lol

Would it be possib;e to add and modify these features....it be very welcomed by all :-)

Thx

nice indicator , no alert f for sell signal ?
Reason: