How to subscribe to a signal?

I swear mql5 has the worst subscribing sytem I`ve ever come across!! There was not one single month when I didn`t have some problem so far!!

I`m now trying to subscribe to a signal but it seems impossible. If I click on the green "subscribe" button on the signal`s page it wants to install MT5 on my computer despite the fact it is an MT4 signal. And it is not in the signals list neither in MT4 nor in MT5!!

How can I solve this????

Thanks!!

intergold:

I swear mql5 has the worst subscribing sytem I`ve ever come across!! There was not one single month when I didn`t have some problem so far!!

I`m now trying to subscribe to a signal but it seems impossible. If I click on the green "subscribe" button on the signal`s page it wants to install MT5 on my computer despite the fact it is an MT4 signal. And it is not in the signals list neither in MT4 nor in MT5!!

How can I solve this????

Thanks!!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Hi dear All

I try to subscribe to a signal, but it is impossible for me why ??

How can I do ???

7903563:

Hi dear All

How can I do ???

Have you followed the instructions above?

7903563:

Hi dear All

How can I do ???

It is impossible to say "why" without any details.
because there are a lot of reasons why the person can not subscribe:

• you can not subscribe if you account is real/live one but you are subscribing to free or cent account's provider;
  • you can not subscribe to paid signal if no money;
  • you can not subscribe if you do not make a proper settings for the subscription;
  • you can not subscribe if you are on MT5 hetting but your provider is on MT5 hedge;
  • you can not subscribe if you want to subscribe using your MT4 to MT5's provider;
  • and more and more.

So, you can select your case from the above written situations.

Yes. I'm not aware of anything that would prevent me from being able to subscribe.
It is so simple on other websites and here you can have a thousand unknown reasons that make you unable to subscribe and mql5 don't even have a technical support service.
Very poor.
Reason: