indicator stop working - page 2

@plumbob it is the developers job to make sure that the product is properly updated.

What makes you think that Metaquotes can do anything about this ?

Do you think they are going to fix your Indicator ? 

No.

Talk to the developers they must fix it.

this indicator worked perfect until metatrader updated the platform then instantly the indicator stopped working do you still think it is not  metatraders responsibility to fix the problem

plumbob:
this indicator worked perfect until metatrader updated the platform then instantly the indicator stopped working do you still think it is not  metatraders responsibility to fix the problem

Then ALL information should be provided to reproduce the problem. Worked/doesn't work is useless to understand and fix a problem.

Even if the problem comes from Metaquotes, it's still the developper (seller) responsibility to send a complete bug report to MQ, or eventually to provide a workaround to their customers.

plumbob: the author has said it is a problem with mt5 do we keep going around in circles until the problem disapears or will metatrader take responsibility and do something

I have already given you a solution in my post #3. I have sent you a PM with a link to a ZIP archive of the executable files for build 1881.

But remember to apply the changes to prevent further Live Updates until MetaQuotes provides a build that fixes all the problems or the author provides a new version of the product.

Reason: