Indicators: VR---ORDERS

VR---ORDERS:

Indicator displays information about the current positions

Author: Владимир

Hi how are you, i want to tell you the secret of forex market i.e Volume and Price.... if you get practiced with this in EA then you need nothing and every every time you will receive profit;

I am using strategies and offering managed account for those who want to invest in forex but afraid of loss then this is the plafform where he can grow with no loss, i am offering 15% to 30% depending on market a month against investment in managed account.

contact me personally with email subject as "managed account 15% to 30% a month" at macliteriint@gmail.com

Hi how are you, i want to tell you the secret of forex market i.e Volume and Price.... if you get practiced with this in EA then you need nothing and every every time you will receive profit;

I am using strategies and offering managed account for those who want to invest in forex but afraid of loss then this is the plafform where he can grow with no loss, i am offering 15% to 30% depending on market a month against investment in managed account.

contact me personally with email subject as "managed account 15% to 30% a month" at macliteriint@gmail.com
Reason: