Scripts: Elliot Waves labels

Elliot Waves labels:

A simple script to quickly place letter/numbers on the chart for wave labeling (A, B, C or 1, 2, 3, etc)

Author: bdeyes

Its fake not working

15031994:
Its fake not working

can you check your indicator seems interesting but not working in scripts thank you even after refreshing ibfx chart

sailor250:
15031994:
Its fake not working

can you check your indicator seems interesting but not working in scripts thank you even after refreshing ibfx chart
  My mistake it does work from scripts it has to be dragged onto the chart to work and it works great thank you

its working........ just click and drag the script to chart area... then the A, B, C, D, E Labels will appear on screen. then drag the label to anywhere you want in the chart.

Note : stupid people who say not working

nice

L.Angolo Del Trader:
nice

i guess i am the stupid one then - cant get the labels on my chart! pls help.

thnx

pls help

I downloaded script - it went to my downloads folder. I dragged it onto MT4 chart but it wasnt able to go there.

I then found my MT4 folder, MQL folder with an experts and indicators folders. I made a scripts folder and dragged the script into it.

Now what do I do? Dragging it onto the chart doesnt accept it.

thx 

Hi there,

Any chance to add the possibility to make the text visible on specific time frame?

I've created several scripts with differente text and colors for each counting level, but want to make visible on the chart created and lower TF,

For instance:

Monthly waves visible on all charts

240 waves just visible on 240/60/30/15

A user modification such as text content, color, size, etc would be great.

Thanks

Oc 

Works great any way and recopy this copy and then just replace for numbers ? so have one for letters and have one for numbers?

flyangler:

Hi there,

Any chance to add the possibility to make the text visible on specific time frame?

I've created several scripts with differente text and colors for each counting level, but want to make visible on the chart created and lower TF,

For instance:

Monthly waves visible on all charts

240 waves just visible on 240/60/30/15

A user modification such as text content, color, size, etc would be great.

Thanks

Oc 

Hi,
I also wanted to display the object display in a specific time frame.
I added the following code to control it.
How about that?

void TextToPrint(string TextName, string LabelText, int FontSize, string FontName, color TextColor, datetime Time0, double Price0)
  {
    if(StringLen(LabelText)<1) return(0);
    ObjectCreate(TextName, OBJ_TEXT, 0, Time0, Price0);
    ObjectSetText(TextName, LabelText, FontSize, FontName, TextColor);
    // Set object visualization. It is only displayed on the 5 minute, 15 minute, 30 minute, 1 hour, and 4 hour charts.
    ObjectSet(TextName, OBJPROP_TIMEFRAMES,  OBJ_PERIOD_M5 | OBJ_PERIOD_M15 | OBJ_PERIOD_M30 | OBJ_PERIOD_H1 | OBJ_PERIOD_H4) ;
  }

Let me apologize for my poor English.
Thanks

Reason: