AUTOTRADING IN MT5

Hi There, I made a EA and tested on a demo account. It is running well on test but, when I attach it to the Chart it doesn't work, I just have an icon with a little creature and a red stop signal. How to make it work?

Thanks and best regards!

Antonio Argueta Lorenzo:
Hi There, I made a EA and tested on a demo account. It is running well on test but, when I attach it to the Chart it doesn't work, I just have an icon with a little creature and a red stop signal. How to make it work?

Thanks and best regards!
Did you activate 'AutoTrading' ?

Otto Pauser:
Did you activate 'AutoTrading' ?

Hi Otto, thanks for your promopt answer.

I am quiet confuse about if it is active or non active. The icon inside the chart is with a playback arrow in green. On the menu auto trading is on green to. But nothing is happening...

It that mean is it ON or OFF? 

Antonio Argueta Lorenzo:

Hi Otto, thanks for your promopt answer.

I am quiet confuse about if it is active or non active. The icon inside the chart is with a playback arrow in green. On the menu auto trading is on green to. But nothing is happening...

It that mean is it ON or OFF? 

OK! I look on the journal and it says that it is enabled.. BUt still nothing is happening. The EA is not making any trade...

Antonio Argueta Lorenzo:

OK! I look on the journal and it says that it is enabled.. BUt still nothing is happening. The EA is not making any trade...

Is like not moving, The timeframe oit works is in H1, could it be for that?

Reason: