Experts: Close at Profit - page 2

Hi,

This is a great EA, I use it daily to reach my daily goal but good someone add trailing to this EA, thanks

Thank you for this ea. I have been using it. The for loop in the CloseDelete functions never completes because the return comand in each case not only returns the status of the orderclose

but jumps out of the function. I fixed this by using a status flag and then returning the flag at the end of the function. Then the ea was able then able to close more than one order of the same currency pair as the per the for loop design. Thanks again for the ea.

Very good ea. The for loop in the CloseDelete function never completes because the return(false); not only returns the order condition but jumps out of the function. I fixed this using a status flag and then all my orders

of the same pair were able to delete as per the for loops design. Thanks again for the ea.

Very usefull and clear. Thanks a lot !

I cant tell how much thankful I am for this EA. It does exactly what I've been waiting for so long.

Great EA.  Can you please fix it so that it is FIFO compliant?

This is a great EA.  I have been using it on MT4 but can someone code it for MT5.

Thanks,

Very Good Ea Thanks .

Can u Please make  it 1st close all Open trades & then Close all Pending orders ? because by the time it closes 1 open trade & then 1 pending order profit is less overall :)

When the profit reaches the goal, can ea close all the orders and pending orders, no matter how the profit becomes less since it close one by one ?

Thanks a lot Matus, very useful though.

Is it possible to improve the EA by include a selection of?:

1. Close Only BUY when hit target profit

2. Close only SELL when hit target profit

Reason: