Cant seem to get this Ea to issue buy or sells. Code Compiles without errors

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15248

I have tried for a bit to get this thing to issue buy and sell orders but no luck.  Its probably something simple and I'm just over looking it.   I'm somewhat new to MT5 and any input would be appreciated  

Exp_NRTR_extr
Exp_NRTR_extr
  • www.mql5.com
Trading system based on NRTR_extr indicator signals. A signal is formed at the close of a bar if a large colored dot of the indicator has appeared. The Expert Advisor uses the compiled indicator file NRTR_extr.ex5 for operation. Save it to \MQL5\Indicators. Note that the TradeAlgorithms.mqh library file allows using Expert Advisors with brokers...

As far as I understand - this version of the EA works with non-ECN/non-STP brokers/accounts, means: the trade will be open togerther with stop loss/take profit (in case of ECN/STP account: sl/tp should be filled as a next step by modifying already existing trade):

Note that the TradeAlgorithms.mqh library file allows using Expert Advisors with brokers who offer nonzero spread and the option of setting Stop Loss and Take Profit together with position opening. You can download more variants of the library at the following link: Trade Algorithms.

Also - make sure to place TradeAlgorithms.mqh file in include folder (do not compile this file), and NRTR_extr.mq5 file - to indicator's folder (compile this file in MetaEditor).
Reason: