how to add the function to the 24 hr trading robot without interruption even if I log out

how to add the function to the 24 hr trading robot without interruption even if I log out. I have a robot that gives performance and I would like it to work 24/7 without downtime! thank you in advance

Edited to translate to English

604857:
how to add the function to the 24 hr trading robot without interruption even if I log out. I have a robot that gives performance and I would like it to work 24/7 without downtime! thank you in advance

In English please

Sergey Golubev:

En anglais s'il vous plait

which code to add to my expert advisor 24h on 24 without interruption even if I disconnect. I have a robot that gives performance and I would like it to work 24 hours a day! thank you in advance

604857: which code to add to my expert advisor 24h on 24 without interruption even if I disconnect. I have a robot that gives performance and I would like it to work 24 hours a day! thank you in advance

Use a VPS, either via the MQL5 VPS service or via 3rd party VPS service providers.

Thank you, but nevertheless I will be able to know if a code exists to allow the computer to place orders even if I am disconnected on the computer and to connect on my telephone?

604857: Thank you, but nevertheless I will be able to know if a code exists to allow the computer to place orders even if I am disconnected on the computer and to connect on my telephone?

There is no such code! An EA Robot needs to run on the MetaTrader desktop terminal and always connected to the broker servers. It cannot run on your phone. So either, you leave your PC on 24/7 and connected or you use a VPS (be that via MQL5 VPS service or via 3rd party VPS service).

Reason: