Experts: News Expert Advisor (no indicators)

News Expert Advisor (no indicators):

EA trades on a large market movements, and does not uses any indicators.

Author: Vladimir Khlystov

whaou !

doesn't place any orders for gold (2 digits) and any Index (2 digits). I trade the HSI.

Hi. Could you please tell us how to configure this EA?. should I use it only just before the NEWS EVENT?, wich time FRAME???.., the best time pair?? THNKS!

mijl43:
Hi. Could you please tell us how to configure this EA?. should I use it only just before the NEWS EVENT?, wich time FRAME???.., the best time pair?? THNKS!

New versions of the adviser and the communication on its configuration.

Hi,

What do you mean by

number of seconds before a order is not allowed to change

I compiled the code and when I try to add it to MQL4, I get the error "cm_EA_News" is not an expert and it can not be executed. And there is no code for onTick. Is this really expert?

NickF:
Я скомпилировал код и когда я пытаюсь добавить его на языке mql4, я получаю ошибку "cm_EA_News" - это не специалист и он не может быть выполнен. И нет кода для onTick. Это действительно эксперт?
да это эксперт, но он был написан еще в 2011 году, когда не было новых требований терминала.

Vladimir Khlystov:
да это эксперт, но он был написан еще в 2011 году, когда не было новых требований терминала.

Спасибо за разъяснение

NickF:
I compiled the code and when I try to add it to MQL4, I get the error "cm_EA_News" is not an expert and it can not be executed. And there is no code for onTick. Is this really expert?
me too (2016.08.25 16:08:51.824 'cm_EA_News' is not expert and cannot be executed)

Reason: