Experts: psar bug 6

psar bug 6:

An Expert Advisor designed to open and close respective orders at the first parabolic SAR signal.

Author: Tonny Obare

Number 6 of the Psar bug EA. Tonny thanks. But still needs improvement

"This version works alongside manual trades and other expert advisors as per you requests." You wrote

I don't agree with you only reading the code before I test I notice a few things

No Magicnumber to change. So if the Ea is put on a account and attached several pairs you trade the same Magicnumber

Managing the trades You can close a trade opened on another chartsymbol... And for example doesn't open a new trade

on GBPUSD when there is already a open trade on EURUSD....

Checking open trades the EA don't check Symbol.

OrderSend function not working on ECN accounts if you use a four or 5 digit broker. The slippage is the same...

Thanks for noting that lol :-).

tonny:
Thanks for noting that lol :-).

HAVE FUN !!!!

however thats not a big deal for those who only trade a preffered pair

tonny:
however thats not a big deal for those who only trade a preffered pair

For you nothing is a big deal. It doesn't care to you at all....

Comments you get are not important to you. From januari 2010 you have posted programs here.

comments you have get on those you haven't read seriously. You never do.....

If you wanna know what I mean read the comments of WHRoeder again (version 3 and 4)

And here your reaction on my comments to you. HOW will YOU EVER opening a trade with this EA on a ECN account ?

Preffered pair or not it doesn't matter. So why should we rely that donating and supporting your projects will be valuable....

The way it is now written is still garbage..... But that is not a big deal... Again HAVE FUN !!!!

I dont work for you and you dont pay me anything. I give part of my time to give free expert advisors to the world and you have no right to command me like i work for you. Instead of concentrating on your projects you are busy commenting mud on other people's downloads. All requests by downloaders are usually considered and if they are for the interest of the majority they are added otherwise why do you think i keep making new versions.

If you know alot why didnt you make it for people to download free? You wait for me to create it free so you can criticise.

Hi, I tried but in my demo account is not opening position. Can you help?

4014183:
Hi, I tried but in my demo account is not opening position. Can you help?

How long did you test it? Its not a must it opens orders daily but only when the set condition occurs.
Reason: