bought expert advisor does not install on MT4 - page 2

Are are sure that you make a mql5 login in MT4 community tab?
If yes so please find two links/pages which will help you to find your EA and to load it - 

-----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market_buy 

-----------------

Also, please check your profile - the information about EA should be there (in case you were really bought EA for example - just to check).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

I finally managed to install the EA from the Markets tab on MetaTrader. Before that I deinstalled and reinstalled MT4 and deleted left over folders. Many thanks for all your answers!

jdvholland:
I finally managed to install the EA from the Markets tab on MetaTrader. Before that I deinstalled and reinstalled MT4 and deleted left over folders. Many thanks for all your answers!
<Deleted>

jonaoze:
<Deleted>

Please don't as for any recommendations in the forum. You will attract scammers.

Promotions and advertising are not allowed in the forum.

Keith Watford:

Please don't as for any recommendations in the forum. You will attract scammers.

Promotions and advertising are not allowed in the forum.

My apologies pls

I had same problem.  Solved it.  MQL5 lets you log on with email address.  in MT4 you have to use your user name not email address for MQL5

If you use email address instead of user name to link to MQWL5, it will not work

Andrei Andu:
Good afternoon, I have this problem, what your say about the log in in the mql5. I downloaded the mt4, anda when I want to paste my EAex4, I good to open file folder, anda there It gives me the option forma mql5 only, anda this is automatically done. I tried to make a profile for mql4, bit straight away it leads me mql5, wich I do have an account. And it's simply frustrating. I can't paste my file just because it goes straight to mql5 instead of mql4. 
Please 🙏, if you can help

Eric Pipkorn:

I had same problem.  Solved it.  MQL5 lets you log on with email address.  in MT4 you have to use your user name not email address for MQL5

If you use email address instead of user name to link to MQWL5, it will not work

Hi, can you expand this solution please. I think I have the same problem. I want to paste my Eaex4, but in the open file folder I have only mql5 so it doesn't paste where it should be 

Andrei Andu:
Hi, can you expand this solution please. I think I have the same problem. I want to paste my Eaex4, but in the open file folder I have only mql5 so it doesn't paste where it should be 

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your andreyfany2011 login and NOT your email.

MQL5 Market purchases, don't copy and paste between folders.

jdvholland #:
How didto delete left over file  and where I can find it
Reason: