Purchased indicator from mql5 market, can't activate

Hello,

This is my 1st time purchasing an indicator from the mql5 market. I have a demo mt4.  I have the checks on authorization, selection, payment, and confirmation. The "end" does not have a check. I have my demo mt4 up and when I go to login to mql5 community, nothing happens. I enter the username and password. I can login to mql5 on the internet, but not from the terminal. Can you tell me what the problem is?

CrazyForMoney: This is my 1st time purchasing an indicator from the mql5 market. I have a demo mt4.  I have the checks on authorization, selection, payment, and confirmation. The "end" does not have a check. I have my demo mt4 up and when I go to login to mql5 community, nothing happens. I enter the username and password. I can login to mql5 on the internet, but not from the terminal. Can you tell me what the problem is?

Are you perhaps using a Mac or Linux? You can't use the Market when running MetaTrader on a Mac or Linux.

Fernando Carreiro:

Are you perhaps using a Mac or Linux? You can't use the Market when running MetaTrader on a Mac or Linux.

Nope. I have a HP laptop running Windows 10. I go to File, click the MQL5 community link, enter my username and password, and get absolutely nothing. I need to activate my purchase and I am stuck on the very end of it.  But I enter that on the internet, and no problem. I have done this several times and made sure my username and password was entered correctly several times. And still get nothing. It's like it's a dead link.

CrazyForMoney:
Nope. I have a HP laptop running Windows 10. I go to File, click the MQL5 community link, enter my username and password, and get absolutely nothing. I need to activate my purchase and I am stuck on the very end of it.  But I enter that on the internet, and no problem. I have done this several times and made sure my username and password was entered correctly several times. And still get nothing. It's like it's a dead link.

There is not supposed to be any special response when you type in the Login and password. You only see if it worked by looking at the Journal logs or by selecting the Market tab and seeing your MQL5 balance.

So check, your Journal log to see if there was an error during the community login process.

Also make sure that the communications are not being blocked by the firewall.

Fernando Carreiro:

There is not supposed to be any special response when you type in the Login and password. You only see if it worked by looking at the Journal logs or by selecting the Market tab and seeing your MQL5 balance.

So check, your Journal log to see if there was an error during the community login process.

Also make sure that the communications are not being blocked by the firewall.

Opened up the journal logs and no errors are listed. Also opened up market tab and balance is zero.  

UPDATE!!!!

Wonderful! It finally got activated and is now on terminal. What I did was I changed my password from the one that is generated when first signing up for the mql5 community. I also went to file and opened a new account. I didn't think it would work but it did. Don't understand why I would have to open a new demo account for it to be accepted, but it did. Very strange. Thanks for your help, I really appreciated it.

I have already rent indicators for 3 times. On the 1st time and 2nd time, I could activate and install them. But on the 3rd time, i rent one indicator, i activate 5 of 5 times on the same laptop, but all the times i can't install it. It just ran to 91% and disappeared. I login username & password in mql5 correctly, use window, balance is zero. Why?
Reason: