Help me fix my EA so that it trades once per signal when it hit either SL, TP or trailing stop. I want it to wait for next signal - page 5

Yep it's about the same.

I hope he learned something from it.

O so it has been here before, right? 
Now you should know it's for educational purposes.

If you receive people like that here,  how can others come here for help? 

Oliver Gideon Amofa Appiah:
You still seem not to get it. I told you I was learning. Who is trying to get this shit EA to the market? 

Why are you finding it hard to understand. I told you I use YouTube videos,  books and people's suggestions to learn. 

WHY WOULD ANYONE BRING SOMETHING HE WANTS TO SELL TO THIS PLACE, THE SAME PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE,  COMMENT OR ALTER IT? 

Who is so dumb to do that?  Think about it. 

You are not helping my friend. 

Ok, I apologise, you are not trying to sell this EA.

I was confusing topics as Tonny is currently active in a topic about validating an EA for the market.

However, you have a lot to learn before you will be able to consider yourself a competent coder.

Because of this thread, I learned about trade flag. Something new. 

It is in the multitude of suggestions that we learn new things. Some of the suggestions were far from my actual problem BUT they threw light on some aspects that helps in another way. 

The best part, WE LEARN SO MANY OTHER WAYS TO GET THE SAME JOB DONE

As long as you keep trying your gonna be fine.

Keith Watford:

Ok, I apologise, you are not trying to sell this EA.

I was confusing topics as Tonny is currently active in a topic about validating an EA for the market.

However, you have a lot to learn before you will be able to consider yourself a competent coder.

I am not a competent coder. I have a company I contract to program my ideas.

I only figured I should understand what they do for me so I can give proper instructions. That's why I started learning.

I don't intend to go very deep in this, just want everyday knowledge.

If I find a code that I don't understand, I ask for explanation, though I don't expect to understand everything. It's easier to pay (lol)

Marco vd Heijden:
As long as you keep trying your gonna be fine.

sure,

thanks

If I want to automate another manual strategy, I know the people to consult. And definitely it would be a great experience working with either Tony or Marco. 

I don't use indicators in my trading (except my own custom indicator), so I give a lot of instructions and scenarios to my programmers. People without patience cannot go along well since I require a lot of explanations and comments. Some people get offended when you question them. 

Thanks guys, it's me again. 
Over the last two days, I have been ABLE to successfully edit old EAs to include the feature of letting it trade once per signal. 

I am not deep in this coding stuff but it feels interesting to have a good idea when you see a code you wanna play with (learning from it,  lol). 

Peace and blessings to you all who contributed, especially to Tonny and Marco. 

Regards, 

Oliver 

Glad to see you succeeded with the task.
Reason: