Where is my trade report in the MQL5 VPS server?

When on my desktop I see the report on the trade history, but when I migrated to the VPS I don't know where to find it.

Where is the trading report for the VPS?

You mean MQL5 VPS????

Alexei Panfilov:
You mean MQL5 VPS????

Yes, MQL% VPS. 

Azuma Emmanuel:

Yes, MQL% VPS. 

I've answered that before, right click on your VPS >> journal and you will see the logs of all actions.

The trading history is still availble under the Trading History tab of the Terminal window of your MT platform, though.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I've answered that before, right click on your VPS >> journal and you will see the logs of all actions.

The trading history is still availble under the Trading History tab of the Terminal window of your MT platform, though.

After migrating to the VPS nothing happens. There is no trading info in terminal or journal though trading condition are met. 

Azuma Emmanuel:

After migrating to the VPS nothing happens. There is no trading info in terminal or journal though trading condition are met. 

Is your EA MQL5 VPS compatible?

Ask the author about it, maybe doesn't work on MQL5 VPS.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Is your EA MQL5 VPS compatible?

Ask the author about it, maybe doesn't work on MQL5 VPS.

I don't know what you mean by VPS compatible. Are VPS EAs different from Desktop EAs? My EA is MQL5 and works well on Desktop PC. 

Azuma Emmanuel:

I don't know what you mean by VPS compatible. Are VPS EAs different from Desktop EAs? My EA is MQL5 and works well on Desktop PC. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Is 'Allow DLL import' and 'Allow modification of signal setting ' in MQL4 Indicators dangerous?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.09.09 06:05

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service MetaTrader (Forex VPS)

No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

If a program launched on a Virtual terminal tries to call a function from any DLL, this EX4/EX5 program is immediately stopped due to a critical error. Any DLL calls are forbidden.

Sergey Golubev:

Sergey Golubev:

I know of this so, there is DLL import function in my EA.

Reason: