MQL5 signal subscription can now be moved to another broker/server! - page 2

please..once a week means: one time in monday-sunday period? or between 2 moves needs 7 days? so if i moved first time on tueasday i need to wait tuesday?? thNKS A LOT

leolavinia78:
please..once a week means: one time in monday-sunday period? or between 2 moves needs 7 days? so if i moved first time on tueasday i need to wait tuesday?? thNKS A LOT

I don't know, have a go.

I would guess once every 7 days.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't know, have a go.

I would guess once every 7 days.

thnak you !

Eleni Anna Branou:

I just saw that MQL5 is now offering the option to move your signal subscription to another broker/server. This is really good news, that we were all asking for a long time and now is available at last.

So, if you find out that your broker/server is not suitable for copying your favourite signal, due to slippage or other reasons, you can go to: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions and click on the settings wheel, where you can find the move subscription option.

Many thanks to MQL5 technicians for making this possible!

Hello

Does it means that as a subscriber, I can move to other signal without finish my expiration date ?

I am a subscriber of signal since 2 weeks ago , it runs well but provider have other signal that I think it is more safer and profitable

thank you

Christian Wijaya:

Hello

Does it means that as a subscriber, I can move to other signal without finish my expiration date ?

I am a subscriber of signal since 2 weeks ago , it runs well but provider have other signal that I think it is more safer and profitable

thank you

read this post
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
How to move a signal to same account but different VPS
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all. So I'm in the process of moving some of my terminals to another VPS for lower ping...

Sergey Golubev:
read this post

Hello

thank you for answer, but I read this is only move my account to other (my) account , for ex I have broker A, want to move to Broker B with same signal

What I want is I want to change signal A to Signal B in same provider because signal B works better

Do I need move subs or I must unsubscribe and pay again for subscription fee for new signal?

thank you

Christian Wijaya:

Hello

thank you for answer, but I read this is only move my account to other (my) account , for ex I have broker A, want to move to Broker B with same signal

What I want is I want to change signal A to Signal B in same provider because signal B works better

Do I need move subs or I must unsubscribe and pay again for subscription fee for new signal?

thank you

As far as I understand - it is impossible for trading account o mobe from one signal subscription to an other signal subscription.
But I know that if you cancel subscription within 24 hours since you subscribe so you can get automatic refund.
Reason: