VPS: I'm confused so much after editing my chart.

Hi everyone

I'm new here. I never use VPS via MT4 before. I'm really confused every time after I edited my chart or any setting. Do I have to synchronize every time? after do it. Moreover, when I switch to demo account, and switch back my Auto trade is off. Do I have to open autotrad again and synchronize again. 

I'm sorry about my language.

The idea of a VPS is to set it up once and after that let it run and do not touch it for as long as possible.

You can use the mobile terminal and or notifications to monitor the trades.

Re synchronizing is a bad practice and should be avoided so i'm not sure why you do that. 

MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
  • www.metatrader5.com
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5...

Marco vd Heijden:

The idea of a VPS is to set it up once and after that let it run and do not touch it for as long as possible.

You can use the mobile terminal and or notifications to monitor the trades.

Re synchronizing is a bad practice and should be avoided so i'm not sure why you do that. 

So, after I did something on it. I don't have to synchronize, do I? everything on my screen will same thing on VPS. I understand correctly?

After you have finished synchronization you can turn your computer off, or log in to another manual trading account to work from that one and leave the vps alone.

The vps is your strategy running by itself on a vps why do you interfere with it ?

Marco vd Heijden:

After you have finished synchronization you can turn your computer off, or log in to another manual trading account to work from that one and leave the vps alone.

The vps is your strategy running by itself on a vps why do you interfere with it ?

Because, after I switch from demo account. autotrade doesn't run. So I open the bottom again. the opened window trade that I try setting previously run auto as well. So, I stoped it and closed that window. That let me have to open autotrade and synchronize again. 

To make sure that EA runs normally, I can synchronize it? 

Reason: