how to save open charts and EA

hi is it possible to save all my open charts and the EA that are running on it . can I save it so that when I open mt4 again I can load them all automatically without having to place each EA on to a chart .

also is it possible to transfer these setting to another mt4 platform 

philipmccool:

hi is it possible to save all my open charts and the EA that are running on it . can I save it so that when I open mt4 again I can load them all automatically without having to place each EA on to a chart .

also is it possible to transfer these setting to another mt4 platform 

Yes, you can save the chart and the EA attached to it with all its settings, as a template (MT4 >> Charts >> Template >> Save Template).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you can save the chart and the EA attached to it with all its settings, as a template (MT4 >> Charts >> Template >> Save Template).

hi I have about 20 charts open with different ea running on them is it possible to save everything in one go without having to save each chart individually.  

philipmccool:
hi I have about 20 charts open with different ea running on them is it possible to save everything in one go without having to save each chart individually.  

You can save all opened charts with indicators, scripts, and expert as 'profile'.

See image...

Files:
Prof.PNG  21 kb

All charts should be saved when you close the platform.

Make sure that you close the platform properly first and not simply shut down the computer.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

You can save all opened charts with indicators, scripts, and expert as 'profile'.

See image...

do I have to do this for every chart 

Keith Watford:

All charts should be saved when you close the platform.

Make sure that you close the platform properly first and not simply shut down the computer.

so if I just close down mt4 all the open charts with EA running on them will be saved and will open again the next time  I open mt4 platform

philipmccool:
so if I just close down mt4 all the open charts with EA running on them will be saved and will open again the next time  I open mt4 platform

Yes, so make sure that you want EAs to continue running as soon as you open the platform.

Maybe disable autotrading first (if necessary)

hello, I'm newbie would like to know is there any autosave/save option for chart? I m using Just Market to do my TA. 

please advice.

Thank you 

Reason: