Multiple accounts EA's and Signals

Hi Guys,

what the best way to have multiple EA/Signals. Is it better to run each on a different MQL account linked to seprate trading accounts?

Can I run them all on one machine?  I have a powerful VPS.  4cores 1Gbs 3Gbmemory 50GB SDD this should be enough to run 4/5 machines?

My goal is to run 2 EA's and 3 Signals.

Are there any links, can someone point me in the right direction.

Also can I turn each of these into VPS's also? What the best way to manage these?

Cheers Jonathan.

jseesahai3:

Hi Guys,

what the best way to have multiple EA/Signals. Is it better to run each on a different MQL account linked to seprate trading accounts?

Can I run them all on one machine?  I have a powerful VPS.  4cores 1Gbs 3Gbmemory 50GB SDD this should be enough to run 4/5 machines?

My goal is to run 2 EA's and 3 Signals.

Are there any links, can someone point me in the right direction.

Also can I turn each of these into VPS's also? What the best way to manage these?

Cheers Jonathan.

You can run many EAs in one account (each on a different chart), but only one signal per account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can run many EAs in one account (each on a different chart), but only one signal per account.

What about having 2-3 EAs and 1 signal in the same account?

money1628:

money1628:

Yes, you can do that technically, but its highly unadvisable because each EA or the signal has its own money management and put them working together on the same account will mess things up.

Reason: