Experts: DVD Level (100-50 cent) - page 2

Surf6705:

From where did you download your data used in backtesting? I can't match your results in testing and usually when I see results like you've posted it means the data is dirty. I am getting profitable test results, just not a million bucks in less than two years. :)

http://www.alpari.co.uk/ in the company's servers for Russian clients.

If it,s ready to work, ok. I see that system does small amount of transactions and I sent this question. Ok, I'll try it on really acount.
denisdenisov:
tomala71:
BarrowBoy:

> two function errors

These information messages, not a failure to compile

EA works ok, its just that some understandable... simplification has been done prior to release to the public domain :)

-BB-

Is it full version of this system/ is it ready to work?

Yes, ready to work.

denisdenisov:
Surf6705:

bool IsCrossLowLevel2 = false;
for (x=0;x<=14;x++) {if (iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,x) > Level100 + LoLevel2*Point) IsCrossLowLevel2 = true;}
if (IsCrossLowLevel2 == false) BAL = BAL - 50;

You do realize that the value of IsCrossLowLevel2 will always be based on the value returned when x=14. That makes it pointless to scroll through the other bars. Why not simply get the value of bar[14]? If you're trying to determine if ANY of the 14 H1 bars have a high greater than the nearest 000 level + 65 pips, use an array, get the max value of the array and then do the comparison. Better yet, can't you just flip the comparison operator from ">" to "<" and do away with the IsCrossLowLevel2 boolean altogether?

Not exactly, this code means, if the price over the past 14 hours did not rise above 450 points on the level, ie too little movement, then cancel.

Ooh, you're right. My bad...it was too late at night.

I tried system and it works excellent, small amount of transactions but each is win, super system. Thanks denisdenisov
tomala71:
If it,s ready to work, ok. I see that system does small amount of transactions and I sent this question. Ok, I'll try it on really acount.
denisdenisov:
tomala71:
BarrowBoy:

> two function errors

These information messages, not a failure to compile

EA works ok, its just that some understandable... simplification has been done prior to release to the public domain :)

-BB-

Is it full version of this system/ is it ready to work?

Yes, ready to work.

Tell me please, is it works on mini lots? for example 0.01 lot? I set 0.01 lots but nothing happen.

Hi @ all,

i have little trouble with that EA. Please can somebody help me ?

If i backtest that great EA i became a "error divide" .... Can somebody fix that ?

Thank you very much, and nice Christmas :)

blauhund2003:

Hi @ all,

i have little trouble with that EA. Please can somebody help me ?

If i backtest that great EA i became a "error divide" .... Can somebody fix that ?

Thank you very much, and nice Christmas :)

This is a problem with the history quotes, download history without error.

ok, thank you very much ..... i will test it with better data ........

Where is addorder version?

Program work well in tester from 2009 forward.

Fails in other past years.

What should be optimized to ensure furure profits.

Reason: