Indicators: Extreme RSI

Extreme RSI:

Draws arrows when RSI returns back from extreme zone

Author: George

Hello

Would it be possible to add the OB/OS levels to enable users to adjust the indicator ?.

Or other possibility the cross with a adjustable signal line.

Regards

Lando 

possible add alarm when exit arrow??

I agree with jerrybgm, an alarm and email alert would be great addition to this great script, any takers? 

PiPer47:
I agree with jerrybgm, an alarm and email alert would be great addition to this great script, any takers? 

Hello,

Could i have a copy of the indicator with alert PiPer47, I'm very interested, thanks to all

Anyone has fixed this

florentleka:
Anyone has fixed this
The indicator is simply showing arrows when rsi crosses levels 30 and 70. What is there to be fixed?

Mladen Rakic:
The indicator is simply showing arrows when rsi crosses levels 30 and 70. What is there to be fixed?
Hello mladen you had posted a link before adding alerts i downloaded it i think it was extreme_rsi_amp alert or something like that, but it shows arrows but still no alert

Hello mladen can you sen me the link where you have posted the indicator with alert

florentleka:
Hello mladen can you sen me the link where you have posted the indicator with alert

Sorry but I really do not remember where was it posted

Can not find it on my pc and the search engine on this site does not return any usable results ...

Mladen Rakic:

Sorry but I really do not remember where was it posted

Can not find it on my pc and the search engine on this site does not return any usable results ...

I will send tomorrow the indicator. Thanks for your time.
Reason: