VPS Server not listed after subscription.

I register for 1 month vps but my account still uses the default broker's server instead of the lower ping one. I already migrated everything.

How do I use the VPS server? where do I get the IP adress from? My MT4 still using my default broker server. There is no option to use the London server listed as VPS with low ping. MQL5 has such bad service there's no support instead a useless robot chat

Mimi:
I register for 1 month vps but my account still uses the default broker's server instead of the lower ping one. I already migrated everything.

What is default broker's server? How do you know ping?
Do you use VPS provided by your broker? If yes so it is correct decision.
Because this MQL5 VPS (when subscribed) has nothing to do with your computer and your Metatrader installed on it (this MQL5 VPS is the other "Metatrader in cloud").

Hello Sergey, I'm having the same kind of problem like Mimi, I'm connected with the VPS, but still I'm not getting the latency of VPS. 

Please check the screenshot for refernce

Files:

bobychaudhary952810 #:

Hello Sergey, I'm having the same kind of problem like Mimi, I'm connected with the VPS, but still I'm not getting the latency of VPS. 

Please check the screenshot for refernce

I think - those pings are preliminary ones.
You can check it in MQL5 VPS journal.

Besides, ping as 1 ms or 2 ms is very good and it may be used for high frequency trading (many trades in one ms
(which is impossible to implement) - because we should take into consideration the time of the trades processing by the broker (and it is not 1 or 2 ms).

Sergey Golubev #:

I think - those pings are preliminary ones.
You can check it in MQL5 VPS journal.

Besides, ping as 1 ms or 2 ms is very good and it may be used for high frequency trading (many trades in one ms
(which is impossible to implement) - because we should take into consideration the time of the trades processing by the broker (and it is not 1 or 2 ms).

I have my broker VPS showing me 2.5 ms latency and 10-15 ms in my journal, but MQL5 VPS is giving 150+ ms in journal, it means I am connected to the VPS, but can't find the VPS latency. Please help me with this? What can/should I do?

bobychaudhary952810 #:
I have my broker VPS showing me 2.5 ms latency and 10-15 ms in my journal, but MQL5 VPS is giving 150+ ms in journal, it means I am connected to the VPS, but can't find the VPS latency. Please help me with this? What can/should I do?

I do not have MQL5 VPS now but from what I found - you can find MQL5 VPS ping in VPS journal, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

ping still high after buying vps from mt4

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.05.15 15:31

The ping you see on the down right corner is the ping of your local terminal to the broker server.

In order to check the MQL5 VPS ping, right click on your MQL5 VP server >> Journals and check.

You may need to perform your first synchronization/migration before you can see connection details.

Reason: