Experts: breakdown

breakdown:

At the beginning of a new day, the EA places pending Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders by High and Low of the previous day.

breakdown

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hello, I found your automated system matching with my criteria "I need an automated system to connect it with my trading software "NESTtrader", It should be coded with condition only, what I need is, whenever in a Day(during market timing) if stock price goes either above/below 1.0% from previous close, it should place my BUY/SELL order immediately and simultaneously take profit at 1.5% and stop loss at 1.5% whichever comes first.

Can you write for me this type of system.

Anil Kumar Singh :

Hello, I found your automated system matching with my criteria " I need an automated system to connect it with my trading software "NESTtrader", It should be coded with condition only, what I need is, whenever in a Day(during market timing) if stock price goes either  above/below   1.0%  from previous close, it should place my BUY/SELL order immediately and simultaneously  take profit at 1.5%  and  stop loss at 1.5%  whichever comes first .

Can you write for me this type of system.

You will be helped here: Freelance

nice ea, but can you add or change risk percent with lot  and add martingle

Edy Surabman :
nice ea, but can you add or change risk percent with lot  and add martingle

No. This is the final version. Changes are not allowed.

how to change Risk in percent to Lot size or fix lot, sir? I hope you are generous and can give directions.

Bangun Prastyo #:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: breakdown

Vladimir Karputov, 2018.09.07 19:04

No. This is the final version. Changes are not allowed.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Help sir...hello trader... how to convert risk to lot size?? Can I help?