Experts: earlyBird3 - page 3

First I would like to thank you for this wonderful work
Second, what is the benefit of her time in the Expert Advisor?
Thank you

Greetings to the author of this EA. With my thanks.
I am interested in knowing the technical basis of this EA, technical analyst and I know all about programming.
Although suspicious of everything that looks like a "gift", I wonder if the author sells a copy of the EA and what is their value.
The demo copy we have here is very difficult to optimize for what he says very little. .
I like knowing what I buy, if I buy.
Please contact me if you are interested in selling.

Orutra:
Greetings to the author of this EA. With my thanks.
I am interested in knowing the technical basis of this EA, technical analyst and I know all about programming.
Although suspicious of everything that looks like a "gift", I wonder if the author sells a copy of the EA and what is their value.
The demo copy we have here is very difficult to optimize for what he says very little. .
I like knowing what I buy, if I buy.
Please contact me if you are interested in selling.

Hi,

your comment is very friendly. Many thanks.

Thank you for your interest.

Demo versions are standard versions without udgrades

Premium versions have advanced filters, visual inspection and are continuously revised and adapted to the market.

earlyBird(3).mq4 *** Premium-Version *****

TimeFrame: M15

Pairs: AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY

TradingTime: 5:00 to 13:00

Three TPs, one SL

TrailingStop: 0-15, TrailingRisk: 1

HedgeTrading: is possible

MovingAverage filter: is possible
"OrderTyp": 0 = Buy & Sell, 1 = Buy, 2 = Sell

System opens max. each 3 positions when the trend high-/low line will be crossed

and the RSI high-/low line is above / below 50.

*** for example: current price 1.3291, iHigh (night) 1.3290, RSI=65: long position opens
1.3219, iLow (night) 1.3220, RSI=48: short position opens

"lateModify" ( 15:00 ) all positive positions will be closed, all negative positions will be modified
"Closing" ( 18:00 ) all open positions will be closed immediately.

Visual signals in the chart support you. You will understand the EA and trade optimal.

If you have more questions: finanz.consulting@freenet.de

Best regards,

hansH.

mathyo:
Thank you

Hi,

these are the limits of daily trading time and closing time for all open positions (in demo version!).

Best regards,

hansH.

hansH:
mathyo:
Thank you

Hi,

these are the limits of daily trading time and closing time for all open positions (in demo version!).

Best regards,

hansH.

Thank you for your answer
But
Can not run the property of the time?
Because the determination of number of hours worked Expert Advisor differ from one country to another, and this difference is a big problem and a bigger concern
What is the solution to work on any Expert Advisor Forex Broker at any time with a different region?
Thank you

mathyo:
hansH:
mathyo:
Thank you

Hi,

Best regards,

hansH.

Thank you for your answer
But
Can not run the property of the time?
Because the determination of number of hours worked Expert Advisor differ from one country to another, and this difference is a big problem and a bigger concern
What is the solution to work on any Expert Advisor Forex Broker at any time with a different region?
Thank you

Hi,

I think that is no problem. In the test you can find the best settings for you.

My preferences in the Premium version in accordance with the German time.

Please test and best regards,

hansH.

Hallo Backtester,

liebe Interessenten und Nutzer dieser Demo-Version.

Die von mir vorgeschlagene Testzeit von 2 Wochen ist für viele abgelaufen. Das Interesse ist sehr, sehr groß. Viele Forum-Anfragen, Messages und eMails habe ich erhalten und alle beantwortet. Es ist Zeit, sich jetzt auf das Wesentliche zu konzentrieren – den Forex-Handel.

Meine Demo-Versionen sind nicht für den Live-Handel geeignet, weil sie andere EAs und Ihr manuelles Trading beeinflussen können. Sie haben die Möglichkeit, für einen Bruchteil der Entwicklungskosten die jeweilige Premium-Version incl. Updates zu erwerben. Schreiben Sie mir, wenn Sie daran interessiert sind finanz.consulting@freenet.de

Also bitte in Zukunft keine Fragen an mich im Forum, weil ich diese vielleicht für Sie zu spät beantworten würde.

http://translate.google.com/#

Hallo Hans,

Leider funktioniert die Demo anscheinend nicht mit einem 4 digit Broker (GCI). Ich teste jetzt seit 7 Tagen und es wurde kein einziger Handel ausgelöst.

Kannst du Einstellungen posten mit denen dieser EA auch bei 4 digit brokern funktioniert ?

Grüße Thomas

Nevercold:

Hallo Hans,

Leider funktioniert die Demo anscheinend nicht mit einem 4 digit Broker (GCI). Ich teste jetzt seit 7 Tagen und es wurde kein einziger Handel ausgelöst.

Kannst du Einstellungen posten mit denen dieser EA auch bei 4 digit brokern funktioniert ?

Grüße Thomas

Hallo Thomas,

ich hatte bereits wiederholt darauf hingewiesen, dass die Demo-Versionen nicht für 4-Digits-Broker codiert sind. Die Premium-Versionen erkennen beide Typen.

Eröffnen Sie bei einem 5-Digits-Broker (5 Dezimalstellen 0.12345) z.B. http://www.odlmarkets.com/promotions/mt4-demo-download.odl ein separates Demo-Konto in EUR, und Sie können diesen EA testen.

Für Demo-Versionen stelle ich keine Updates und keinen Support zur Verfügung.

Fragen bitte per eMail wittenberg.de@freenet.de

Für Ihr Verständnis danke ich Ihnen.

Hans.

Hallo Hans,

es ist für mich (und jeden anderen hier) der mit einem 4 digit Broker real tradet uninteressant auf einem 5 digit Broker zu testen wenn die realen Trades auf einem 4 digit Broker (GCI) laufen.

Es geht hier nicht um Support, sondern lediglich um eine funktionierende 4 digit Demo des EA.

Da es diese wohl nicht gibt, gehe ich davon aus, das die "Premium Version" genauso wenig auf 4 digit Brokern läuft.

Das macht die EA für eine ganze Reihe von 4 digit Tradern hier leider sehr uninteressant. (da ein Testlauf ja nicht möglich erscheint)

Schade eigentlich, denn die Funktionsweise des EA finde ich sehr interessant.

Gruß Thomas

Reason: