Cannot get Metaquotes ID in order to deposit money from Paypal

I want to deposit money from Paypal, one of the information I must fill in which is MetaQuotes ID,

In order to get this Metaquotes ID, I need to install Metatrader4 into my mobile phone, since my phone cannot install Google Play, so I download Metatrader 4 apk from elsewhere, and successfully install Metrader4 and login to MQL5 successfully,

To get the MetaQuotes ID, I need to go the message tab and press the MQID button, I find it and press, error message come out "MetaQuotes ID  unfortunately your phone does not support this function"

How to solve this problem ??

Davis Wong:

I want to deposit money from Paypal,

Since my phone cannot download Google Play, so I download Metatrader 4 apk,I login to MQL5 successfully,

error message come out "MetaQuotes ID  unfortunately your phone does not support this function" when I press MQID

How to then ??

May rephrase your question properly please????

Abd al Rashid:
May rephrase your question properly please????

Thanks to your reply,

I want to deposit money from Paypal, one of the information I must fill in which is MetaQuotes ID,

In order to get this Metaquotes ID, I need to install Metatrader4 into my mobile phone, since my phone cannot install Google Play, so I download Metatrader 4 apk from elsewhere, and successfully install Metrader4 and login to MQL5 successfully,

To get the MetaQuotes ID, I need to go the message tab and press the MQID button, I find it and press, error message come out "MetaQuotes ID  unfortunately your phone does not support this function"

How to solve this problem ??

MetaQuotes ID isn't required for deposit

How to get MetaQuotes ID (Metatrader 5) for iPhone/iPad:

My MetaQuotes ID

During installation of MetaTrader 5 for iPhone, each user is given a unique identifier. It is used for pushing messages to your device from a desktop version of the trading platform, as well as from services atMQL5.community. Your ID is displayed in the bottom of the Messages screen. If you tap on the ID, a message with a detailed description will be displayed.

My ID

How to get MetaQuotes ID (Metatrader 5) for Android:

My MetaQuotes ID

During installation of MetaTrader 5 for Android, a unique MetaQuotes ID is provided to every user. It is used for pushing messages to your device from a desktop version of the trading platform, as well as from services at MQL5.community.

You can check your ID by tapping MQID on the top panel in the Messages section.

So, you can download MT5 and get this ID.

And pelase note - not every phone is supporting it 9I have two mobile phones, and one phone only supports this ID).

Reason: