Account already used by a signal

Hello

I have connected an account num xxxx on my account for obtaining results of the EA installed. It's not my account, it's the account of my friends while he become a seller. So he can't connect this account with his account mql5 because he has already connected on my account. I have deleted the signal of my account but the issue stays. Have you a solution ?

Thanks

Make a new one, which means to start over obtaining results,

Or use your account as the provider account.

Realize that you can not swap signals and accounts between you and your friends, without consequences, as this forms security issues. 

Technically, it's your account and your signal.

Caillaud Yoann:

Hello

I have connected an account num xxxx on my account for obtaining results of the EA installed. It's not my account, it's the account of my friends while he become a seller. So he can't connect this account with his account mql5 because he has already connected on my account. I have deleted the signal of my account but the issue stays. Have you a solution ?

Thanks

An account that it was used to subscribe to a signal in the past, cannot be used to publish a new signal yourself.

Please help , because my MT4 login is being used without my permission as a commercial signal provider in MQL5

Here's the URL: <Deleted>

and I have change my investor password of my MT4 login, so hopefully he can't use it anymore.

Please block this user. Because I have warned him to take it down since a few days ago through his email, but he haven't delete it until today.

because of this case, I can't add my MT4 to MQL5 Signal because your system say that it is already being used. And it is used by this unresponsible guy who try to steal and use my trading strategy as his signal.

You can check on his account, it is actually can't update the data from my MT4 account anymore, because I have changed my trading password and investor password now.

please help

Thank you

jtrader_au:
Please help , because my MT4 login is being used without my permission as a commercial signal provider in MQL5

Here's the URL: <Deleted>

and I have change my investor password of my MT4 login, so hopefully he can't use it anymore.

Please block this user. Because I have warned him to take it down since a few days ago through his email, but he haven't delete it until today.

because of this case, I can't add my MT4 to MQL5 Signal because your system say that it is already being used. And it is used by this unresponsible guy who try to steal and use my trading strategy as his signal.

You can check on his account, it is actually can't update the data from my MT4 account anymore, because I have changed my trading password and investor password now.

please help

Thank you

If you change your investor password, the signal will be disconnected from monitoring.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you change your investor password, the signal will be disconnected from monitoring.

but why I still can't add my MT4 as a signal provider in MQL5 ?

it still show a message that my login number has been used by another signal. In fact actually I have changed my MT4 password

and when the signal provider will be disconnected and deleted from the MQL5 system after it can't update ?

thanks

jtrader_au:

but why I still can't add my MT4 as a signal provider in MQL5 ?

it still show a message that my login number has been used by another signal. In fact actually I have changed my MT4 password

and when the signal provider will be disconnected and deleted from the MQL5 system after it can't update ?

thanks

No, the problem is not your password but the trading account, which has been used in the past as a signal in MQL5.com (or used to subscribe to a signal).

Use another account.

Reason: