Strategy Tester not accounting trade results

I have an EA that I already use both on demo and production accounts. The EA works as expected on those accounts. However, I´m having issues with strategy tester. On ST the trade results are not accounted. All the trades appear in the history tag with the correct entries and outs, but the financial results are always zero. It´s the same behaviour as using HistoryDealGetDouble function. My MT5 version is 5.00 and build is 1881 (09 jul 2018).

Is there something wrong with this version? Is there any workaround?

lorenooliveira:

I have an EA that I already use both on demo and production accounts. The EA works as expected on those accounts. However, I´m having issues with strategy tester. On ST the trade results are not accounted. All the trades appear in the history tag with the correct entries and outs, but the financial results are always zero. It´s the same behaviour as using HistoryDealGetDouble function. My MT5 version is 5.00 and build is 1881 (09 jul 2018).

Is there something wrong with this version? Is there any workaround?

Set the strategy tester currency correctly.

Tester: Added possibility to manually set the deposit currency and leverage for testing and optimization. In earlier versions, the currency was set in accordance with the connected account. Therefore, one had to switch to other accounts in order to change the currency. The leverage size could only be selected from a predefined list, now any value can be specified.

Please note that cross rates for converting profit and margin to the specified deposit currency must be available on the account, to ensure proper testing.

Alain Verleyen:

Much Thanks Alain, solved my problem!

Alain Verleyen:

Perfect Alain. Working like a charm now. Thanks!

Reason: