Please help convert from mql4 to mql5

Tjahjadi Budiali2018.08.11 08:40

Dear Anyone,

Can someone help to convert this mql4 to mql5 for open trade and close trade ?

This is the mql4 for open trade that I want to use in mql5 but please using OrderSendAsync() :

string koment = komentar + DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Pair1, MODE_ASK),5) + "/L:" + DoubleToStr(Lot1,3);

int ticket_20 = OrderSend(Pair1, OP_BUY, Lot1, MarketInfo(Pair1, MODE_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, koment, magictext, 0, CLR_NONE);

And this is the mql4 for close trade that I want to use in mql5 but please using OrderCloseAsync() :

void CloseAllOrders() {

int ticket_21 = 0;

for (int order_total_4 = OrdersTotal(); order_total_4 >= 0; order_total_4--) {

if (OrderSelect(order_total_4, SELECT_BY_POS) == true) {

ticket_21 =  OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage, CLR_NONE);

Sleep(10); } }

}

You have to go to Freelancer to rewrite the code which is different for MT5 or contact the seller if you bought it somewhere any maybe a version exists.

None of the "converters" you find on the internet will work correctly.

budiali:
Tjahjadi Budiali2018.08.11 08:40

Dear Anyone,

Can someone help to convert this mql4 to mql5 for open trade and close trade ?

This is the mql4 for open trade that I want to use in mql5 but please using OrderSendAsync() :

string koment = komentar + DoubleToStr(MarketInfo(Pair1, MODE_ASK),5) + "/L:" + DoubleToStr(Lot1,3);

int ticket_20 = OrderSend(Pair1, OP_BUY, Lot1, MarketInfo(Pair1, MODE_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, koment, magictext, 0, CLR_NONE);

#include <MT4Orders.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16006

string koment = komentar + DoubleToString(SymbolInfoDouble(Pair1, SYMBOL_ASK),5) + "/L:" + DoubleToString(Lot1,3);

TICKET_TYPE ticket_20 = OrderSendAsync(Pair1, OP_BUY, Lot1, SymbolInfoDouble(Pair1, SYMBOL_ASK), Slippage, 0, 0, koment, magictext);

And this is the mql4 for close trade that I want to use in mql5 but please using OrderCloseAsync() :

void CloseAllOrders() {

int ticket_21 = 0;

for (int order_total_4 = OrdersTotal(); order_total_4 >= 0; order_total_4--) {

if (OrderSelect(order_total_4, SELECT_BY_POS) == true) {

ticket_21 =  OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage, CLR_NONE);

Sleep(10); } }

}

#include <MT4Orders.mqh> // https://www.mql5.com/en/code/16006

void CloseAllOrders() {

TICKET_TYPE ticket_21 = 0;

for (int order_total_4 = OrdersTotal() - 1; order_total_4 >= 0; order_total_4--)
      if (OrderSelect(order_total_4, SELECT_BY_POS) == true)
          ticket_21 =  OrderCloseAsync(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), OrderClosePrice(), Slippage);
  }

Thank you very much Mr. fxsaber