How to contact the service desk? - page 3

Carl Schreiber:

But what about errors and suggestions of mt5, mql5?

Is this freezed because all the problems already solved?

Bugs and errors go to the build release thread.

Current: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/262863

New MetaTrader 5 platform build 1880: Calculation of the complete history of synthetic symbols
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 1880: Calculation of the complete history of synthetic symbols
  • www.mql5.com
New MetaTrader 5 platform build 1880: Calculation of the complete history of synthetic symbols The updated version of the MetaTrader 5 platform wil...

Forum on trading, automatic trading systems and testing of trading strategies

What happens with the moderation of new products in the Market?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.08.16 14:27

Every day we release automation of various functions of the site. Today there will be an update on receiving the products of the market.

We can not predict the time, but this work for us now has a top priority. The process goes step by step, in small portions at a time.

Wait a few days, everything will be radically simplified.

One question with the reply of MQ - about the Market -

How to remove a product from the market

Ramil Minniakhmetov , 2018.08.22 06:20

Good afternoon, in relation of the Market updated - how to remove products now?

How to remove a product from the market

Pavel Kozlov , 2018.08.22 10:34

Hello!

In the near future, sellers will have the opportunity to hide products. 

One more from MQ about the Market (about the products to publish) - 

How do I now update the products in the Market on the vending machine?

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.08.22 11:29

I recommend everyone to go 100% full satisfaction of the modern requirements for promotion in Apple Appstore / Google Play. Requirements level "for how many hundreds of percent needs to be done more so as not to slide down the rating."

We will implement a complex appraisal formula together with a completely rewritten system for accepting program quality and controlling loads.

Sergey Golubev:
One more from MQ about the Market (about the products to publish) - 

Sergey, could you please explain what that part means ? I don't if it's me or the translation but I can't understand it.

I recommend everyone to go 100% full satisfaction of the modern requirements for promotion in Apple Appstore / Google Play. Requirements level "for how many hundreds of percent needs to be done more so as not to slide down the rating."

Alain Verleyen:

Sergey, could you please explain what that part means ? I don't if it's me or the translation but I can't understand it.

It was the discussion about the product in the Market - MQ allowed everybody to publish the products and updates without moderation.
So, the users saw a lot of similar products ... because every seller is uploading as many products as he/she wants ...
And the people are asking: "what to do? we are going to get the other Codebase but the commercial version of it?"

So, it was reply from MQ ...

Sergey Golubev:

It was the discussion about the product in the Market - MQ allowed everybody to publish the products and updates without moderation.
So, the users saw a lot of similar products ... because every seller is uploading as many products as he/she wants ...
And the people are asking: "what to do? we are going to get the other Codebase but the commercial version of it?"

Besides, many users in rus part of the forum complained that they can not translate their products' descriptions onto English language (and to the other languages as well) by themselves (MQ is not providing translation anymore).

So ... the sellers are trying to use some translation agencies in their home cities ... but those agencies have no idea about terminology (they can not translate in normal way) ... I saw some orders on Freelance for translation ... but how to control it?: good translation or not - if the person (who order the job in Freelance) can not check and can not speak in English?
Same with other languages ...

Sergey Golubev:

Besides, many users in rus part of the forum complained that they can not translate their products' descriptions onto English language by themselves (MQ is not providing translation anymore).

So ... the sellers are trying to use some translation agencies in their home cities ... but those agencies have no idea about terminology (they can not translate in normal way) ... I saw some orders on Freelance for translation ... but how to control it?: good translation or not - if the person (who order the job in Freelance) can not check and can not speak in English?
Same with other languages ...

If someone (experienced member of this forum) is speaking English/Chinese, or English/Russian, or English/German, or English/Spanish, or English/Portuguese - so this persons can make some money now in Freelance.

Sergey Golubev:

Thanks but I know the context...

and that's this reply which I don't understand.

Рекомендую всем переходить на 100% полное удовлетворение современных требований продвижения в Apple Appstore/Google Play. Требований уровня "на сколько сотен процентов надо сделать больше, чтобы не скатиться вниз рейтинга".

Translation is obscure.

Alain Verleyen:
Thanks but I know the context...

and that's this reply which I don't understand.

Translation is obscure.

I understand it on the following way:

the slogan - "the quantity [of the products in the Market] goes into quality" - will not work there.
The sellers should make the products with very good quality in the beginning. 

Reason: