Indicators: Time, Forex sessions and Trade Hours monitor

Time, Forex sessions and Trade Hours monitor:

Indicator shows a different Forex sessions and the market hours of the exchanges.

Author: Vadim Baklanov VBO

W-o-W... amazing

[삭제]

Any comments please...


[삭제]

Minor updates,

added brief mode.

[Deleted]

I like this alot!....I am not getting the text in the lower window, and cant drag the mouse but I like it

Thanks

JD

[Deleted]

very good tool ... but i can't see text in lower wondow too ( Tokyo, Sydney ) . and can't Drag the mouse ... But i like it :)

i need help i love this indicator or session in-formant tool !! except my partner and i do not want the rectangle boxes on the screen and i have not found a way to shot them off, or disable them from the programming!! please help!! this is a permanent tool to myself and trading friends, so it means a lot to us. thank you.

can you send a revision please!! i figured it out thank you nice tool!!

[Deleted]

I don't get the clock icons everywhere. What is there purpose.

[Deleted]

for switching time saving, is it automatic?

[Deleted]

Absolutely the best trading time indicator ever. Awesome how you manage so much info in a small space. I really like the little clock icons warning up upcoming market events. Well done!

gip:

Any comments please...

very nice piece of workk!