Experts: TradeProtector-1.1 - Automatic Stop Loss and proprotional Trailing Stop (updated version) - page 4

V2 does not appear to be working correctly.

Hi Marek,

I have V1 and V2. I am trying to use them in conjunction with an EA which picks price extreme's on EURUSD H1 ECN account.

They just don't seem to interact at all. I am trying to protect a small profit if the trade goes negative after having been in reasonable positive.

I have two windows open. One with the original EA and one with Trade Protector(Same FX pair, same time H1)

If I manually open a trade V1 picks it up and applies a SL but not a prop SL. V2 does nothing at all.

Could you assist? 

V2 does not appear to be working correctly.  +1

Dear Marek,

I have same problem as jocopley,  however, I was using http://2calgo.com/ to convert and test on cBot.  Ast first, I thought it maybe converting issue and come back here to search for solution, now I am quite positive V2 has some bugs.

my setting are

M5

logging=1;

nInitialSL=150;

nTrailingStop=300;

nPropSLThreshold=100;

dPropSLRatio=0.35;

nUseEscape=0;

nEscapeLevel=0;

nEscapeTP=35;

nSleep=0;

nSlip =2;

P.S. I add one more "0" for my 5 digi broker.

When open a new position, V2 will set "SL" to 15 pips, when profit reach 10 pips I start looking very carefully on the screen and count the time, after 30 mins, profit reach 27 pips something and up, but "SL" remain 15 pips. According to your explanation, V2 should check every 5 mins and adjust the value by itself isn't it ?

Hey Marek,

I have to say, thank you very much because I made few changes and your EA is working with great results in my own EA. 

All the best. 

Reason: