Experts: Trading Simulator

Trading Simulator:

The program-simulator for sharpening strategy, run of indicators and trainings of trading skills in general.

Author: Денис Орлов

Very nice Expert!

I have some problems to read the russian comments in the script, they are shown like this: //ïàðàìåòðû ïàíåëè, but if I open the script here in the forum using the "view", I can read it: //параметры панели

OK, I can change the MetaEditor font to cyrillic for reading the code... but where to change the fonts in MetaTrader? There are not only comments in cyrillic, but also some other code like this: "Баланс счета = ". Maybe it's better not to use cyrillic letters for text output?

germo:

Very nice Expert!

I have some problems to read the russian comments in the script, they are shown like this: //ïàðàìåòðû ïàíåëè, but if I open the script here in the forum using the "view", I can read it: //параметры панели

OK, I can change the MetaEditor font to cyrillic for reading the code... but where to change the fonts in MetaTrader? There are not only comments in cyrillic, but also some other code like this: "Баланс счета = ". Maybe it's better not to use cyrillic letters for text output?

Hello!

thank you,

there is no need of changing the fonts in MetaTrader, you can just translate all the russian comments (in the code) into english.

For example,

Баланс счета-->Account Balance;Прибыль-->Account Profit

And so on...

After that - compile!
Good luck.

By the way, soon there will be the 2 version of the program.)

not working now, error : trial expired
Reason: