Indicators: JoeChalhoub FX Forecaster - page 2

I trade this indicator as follows:

For Sell:

I measure the lower band (violet) and compare it to the higher band (violet). if lower volume is bigger I am in sell so I wait till a peak is formed and I sell.

For Buy:

I measure the higher band (violet) and compare it to the lower band (violet). if higher volume is bigger I am in Buy so I wait till a Trough is formed and I Buy.

Value=0.33*2*((_price-MinL)/(MaxH-MinL)-0.5) + 0.67*Value1;

This line gives "Divide by zero" error

Hi,

Is this indicator repaint ? I checked by visual mode of strategy tester and by live market, the latest bars of the indiactor changed by market price movements for at least 2 or 3 latest candles. Is that right?If so we can not trust the indicator for at least 3 candles after the movement happened.

Thank you Joe , I am going to try it, maybe it's the one I want, the way I see it is when both histogram gathered in same direction, it's good entry. Maybe you gathered a certain time frame with one level of longer time frame, that's what I want to make in my single chart of MACD power.

It really works....., thanks again Joe! I entry when both colors gathered in a same direction.....! 

Excellent Indicator!

CandleTrader,

Yes, it repaints. But not in front of you. As long as the chart is live, I haven't seen it repaint. It repaints when you reload the chart a good while after. 

Joe Chalhoub:

I trade this indicator as follows:

For Sell:

I measure the lower band (violet) and compare it to the higher band (violet). if lower volume is bigger I am in sell so I wait till a peak is formed and I sell.

For Buy:

I measure the higher band (violet) and compare it to the lower band (violet). if higher volume is bigger I am in Buy so I wait till a Trough is formed and I Buy.

Will writing an EA base on your expatiation work/be profitable?

I have try to use your indicator and I notice that it re-paint big time especially on H4 TF 

Johal, Could I know whether this FX forecaster indicator repaints or not? I need your direct answer please.