Experts: Pinball machine

Pinball machine:

Pinball machine

Author: IURII TOKMAN

I have used this free EA on my live account by taking a chance my balance was 5078$ as on 06 Aug 09 and on 07 Aug 09 it has reached to 7098$ a whooping profit, Excellent EA unbelievable I am going to donate atleast half of this profit i.e. 1000$ to some charity origanisation such as CRY (Child Relief and You). Excellent job Satop may god bless you. Each and everybody should try this EA either on live or demo account. I had Put up this EA on EURUSD 15minutes chart. Again a lot of thanks..... Satop May god bless you

sanjay0511:

I have used this free EA on my live account by taking a chance my balance was 5078$ as on 06 Aug 09 and on 07 Aug 09 it has reached to 7098$ a whooping profit, Excellent EA unbelievable I am going to donate atleast half of this profit i.e. 1000$ to some charity origanisation such as CRY (Child Relief and You). Excellent job Satop may god bless you. Each and everybody should try this EA either on live or demo account. I had Put up this EA on EURUSD 15minutes chart. Again a lot of thanks..... Satop May god bless you

what? open position randomly.. crazy

sanjay0511:

... and will be on your faith ...

I put this EA on a couple of hours ago, It is as described, a pinball type machine!

No closes yet, alot of opens, stops and targets set to crazy points, hedges, and, at some point, trades will close!

So far, not a very good EA!

This must be a joke, good thing it is not on a live account!

you buy your luck

sanjay0511:

There are no setttings for this. it will destroy 50k in 3 days. Quite a accomplishment!

No Closing yet?

not so bad

Reason: