Guideline Required after subscribing Signal

Dear Friends, Kindly guide me How to work after subscribing a signal , I have Subscribe Signal and I noted that he opens approximately 16 Trade at the same time. NO SL or TP is placed by him, Trades are open since last Friday, Today is 3rd day , He is not closing trade , I want to ask , He will close the trades manually or I have to interrupt and close these trades myself. Or I have to leave account for Him in all the way. Please guide.

What do you think is the purpose of a Signal ?

Tanveer Ali:
Dear Friends, Kindly guide me How to work after subscribing a signal , I have Subscribe Signal and I noted that he opens approximately 16 Trade at the same time. NO SL or TP is placed by him, Trades are open since last Friday, Today is 3rd day , He is not closing trade , I want to ask , He will close the trades manually or I have to interrupt and close these trades myself. Or I have to leave account for Him in all the way. Please guide.
In my opinion, if you think a trade from your signal provider is not going right, where you don't feel confident, feel free to close out a trade once it lands in profit. It's your account, it's your right. If you trust your signal provider, then wait it out. Some signal providers use grid signals (like the one you subscribed to), with heavy draw-downs. You have to research to see if grid signals are something that is an acceptable risk for you.

It is not recommending to close anything manually (because closed trades may be opened once again if those trades are still open in provider's Metatrader).

Anyway - this thread may help - 

How can I can disable a copy trade signal on my Meta trader in my VPS without unsubscribing
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189920#comment_4866319

DISABLING MY COPY TRADE
DISABLING MY COPY TRADE
  • www.mql5.com
Please, How can I can disable a copy trade signal on my Meta trader in my VPS without unsubscribing. Thanks...

Tanveer Ali:

Have you studied its trading history and reviews before subscribing?

If you have faith in a signal, you should leave the signal provider do all the work for you, thats the point of subscribing to a signal.

If you don't trust it anymore, then you should take action as you see fit.

The only one that can help you, its the signal provider, so contact him.

Besides, there is FAQ about the Signals - for example:

Why manual trading leads to problems with copying of signals (accounts out of sync)? Why I cannot simultaneously subscribe to a signal and trade on one account?

Manual intervention in trading on account subscribed to a signal, prevents correct copying of Provider's signals and complicates the analysis of signal copying results.

• Subscription to a signal means that you completely rely on Provider's trading strategy. Positions and pending orders created by you or any other signal are not part of the current Provider's trading strategy.
  • The volume of copied trade operations is calculated based on the value of account balance. Subscriber's positions opened manually or by any other signal increase the deposit load and may also prevent signal copying due to insufficient free margin or lead to Margin Call.
  • The netting position accounting system allows you to have only one position for one symbol at the same time. If Subscriber's and Provider's accounts have open positions for the same symbols, signal copying can lead to a reverse of the final position or to a significant change in its volume.

Should the synchronization reveal any inconsistencies, i.e. positions different from those of the Provider or any pending orders set, a standard pop-up window will appear to prompt you for permission to synchronize.

Subscriber's account is not ready for synchronization

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

Keira28:
In my opinion, if you think a trade from your signal provider is not going right, where you don't feel confident, feel free to close out a trade once it lands in profit. It's your account, it's your right. If you trust your signal provider, then wait it out. Some signal providers use grid signals (like the one you subscribed to), with heavy draw-downs. You have to research to see if grid signals are something that is an acceptable risk for you.

Its Mean , When He will close his trade My trades will automatically close . 

Marco vd Heijden:
What do you think is the purpose of a Signal ?

I think , Purpose of Signal Subscribing is " I have to relax ,  Signal Provider will do all , Trade Opening / Closing  all will be done automatically as per Signal Provider's Trading account.

Tanveer Ali:

Its Mean , When He will close his trade My trades will automatically close . 

Isn't that suppose to happen ?

I truly believe that is what signals are for.

But i highly doubt a signal in terms of strategy when there are opened 16 positions at one...

Eleni Anna Branou:

Have you studied its trading history and reviews before subscribing?

If you have faith in a signal, you should leave the signal provider do all the work for you, thats the point of subscribing to a signal.

If you don't trust it anymore, then you should take action as you see fit.

The only one that can help you, its the signal provider, so contact him.

Thanks , I understand.

Tanveer Ali:

Thanks , I understand.

If you want to close some or all trades, you first have to untick the: Enable real time signal subscription (in Tools >> Options >> Signals) and Synchronize with your VPS again (or pause/cancel subscription), because otherwise the trades will be re-opened on synchronization.

Reason: