Withdrawal and partial close

Hi

My signal provider suggests to withdraw profits and backup money. If not done so, there may be partial closes for subscribers. 

I'll like to find out the following:
1. How do I get updated live) immediately as a subscriber when the provider puts up updates on the mql5 'what's new' tab?
2. What happens if i did not follow the given updates in time and how does it affect my portfolio? 
3. What is partial close? How does it happen?

Thank you for your help

nanixual:
Hi

My signal provider suggests to withdraw profits and backup money. If not done so, there may be partial closes for subscribers. 

I'll like to find out the following:
1. How do I get updated live) immediately as a subscriber when the provider puts up updates on the mql5 'what's new' tab?
2. What happens if i did not follow the given updates in time and how does it affect my portfolio? 
3. What is partial close? How does it happen?

Thank you for your help

There isn't an automatic way to follow signal's news, so you will have to keep an eye regularly.

If you don't withdraw any money while the signal does, you will keep increasing your copying ratio and if the provider closes some positions partially, they will close partially in your account too.

Partial close of a position, is when a portion of a position closes, for example when you have a 0.10 lots position, you can close the 0.03 part of it and leave the 0.07 part running.