Experts: Bollinger Band Two MA and ZigZag

Bollinger Band Two MA and ZigZag:

The Expert Advisor uses indicator iBands (Bollinger Bands, BB), two iMAs (Moving Average, MA) from different timeframes, and custom indicator ZigZag.

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Советники: VR---SETKA---3_v2

brekado2207, 2019.12.05 17:16

hello sir, i would like to know if you could implement this money manager in this codebase of your own: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/21300

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

Советники: VR---SETKA---3_v2

brekado2207, 2019.12.05 18:11

sorry sir i missed your post but its about this management used in your post before this one: Position Size Management (Batch Calculation) The batch can be permanent (Constant Batch Defined Money Management and set "Money Management" worthless lot size) or dynamic - as a percentage of risk per trade (Percent Defined Risk Management for a transaction and set a risk percentage in The value for "Money Management "). You can also set a permanent lot equal to the minimum lot - set money management to Minimum Lots.

hello sir could you implement this money management in this EA: Position Size Management (Batch Calculation) The batch can be permanent (Constant Batch Defined Money Management and set "Money Management" worthless lot size) or dynamic - as a percentage of risk per trade (Percent Defined Risk Management for a transaction and set a risk percentage in The value for "Money Management"). You can also set a permanent lot equal to the minimum lot - set money management to Minimum Lots.

brekado2207 :

hello sir could you implement this money management in this EA: Position Size Management (Batch Calculation) The batch can be permanent (Constant Batch Defined Money Management and set "Money Management" worthless lot size) or dynamic - as a percentage of risk per trade (Percent Defined Risk Management for a transaction and set a risk percentage in The value for "Money Management"). You can also set a permanent lot equal to the minimum lot - set money management to Minimum Lots.

I'll think about what can be done ...

Vladimir Karputov:

I'm waiting sir, thanks for your attention.

Vladimir Karputov:

excellent suggestion, I'm also waiting.

brekado2207 :

I'm waiting sir, thanks for your attention.

Ricard Weir :
excellent suggestion, I'm also waiting.

Work is moving ... Don’t worry.

Bollinger Band Two MA and Zig-Zag 2
Bollinger Band Two MA and Zig-Zag 2
  • www.mql5.com
два индикатора iMA (Moving Average, MA) - каждый может создаваться на своём таймфрейме отличном от общего один индикатор iBands (Bollinger Bands, BB) - работает на общем таймфрейме один пользовательский индикатор ZigZag (индикатор расположен в Examples\\ZigZag.mq5) - работает на общем таймфрейме Поиск торгового сигнала может осуществляться...

Vladimir Karputov:
Version 2: Bollinger Band Two MA and Zig-Zag 2:
Amazing!!! Thanks for your attention.

Vladimir tell me what parameters need to be optimized?

and in what order?

what is the ratio of training to forward to take ???

Reason: