Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: Point & Figure indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
MetaQuotes Software Corp.
MetaQuotes Software Corp.  

Point & Figure indicator:

This indicator paints Point & Figure chart.

Author: miisujapolla

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Thanks for the great indicator. But I think you uploaded the wrong XO indicator that isn't

the Point & Figure Indicator you displayed and talked about! Am I missing something?

miisujapolla
miisujapolla  

Hi wintelligent,

You loaded indicator and nothing happened? Then look what is written in "Expert" tab in Terminal window. Maybe this helps...

Or you see this picture:

Default view

Then shrink chart Vertical scale (click to price area and shrink) and after that:

Shrinked

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  
granparadiso:

Hi wintelligent,

You loaded indicator and nothing happened? Then look what is written in "Expert" tab in Terminal window. Maybe this helps...

Or you see this picture:

Default view

Then shrink chart Vertical scale (click to price area and shrink) and after that:

Shrinked

It is now working...Many thanks!!!

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  
wintelligent:

Thanks for the great indicator. But I think you uploaded the wrong XO indicator that isn't

the Point & Figure Indicator you displayed and talked about! Am I missing something?

I wrote it someone on this site on russian but i will wrote it on english one more time :)

Point and Figure Indicator with date showing and reverse+box customization is somewhere on this site or at download section at: forexpnf.info 

georgeP
georgeP  
I tried this indicator and I can't seem to figure it out. It just shows a bunch of Up and downbars over layed with regular price bars. It looks like your trying to sell a box version of point and figure software. Spam I guess. Or maybe I am doing something wrong here!
To add comments, please log in or register