Indicators: Stoch_RSI

Stoch_RSI:

Stochastic relative strength index increases the sensitivity of RSI (Relative Strength Index), the disadvantage of which is fluctuation between boundary lines and no signals to open a position.

Author: Scriptor

Hello. Thank you for this indicator. I have one problem that I have been trying to fix, but my coding skills are very limited. For some reason, the oversold/overbought levels keep reverting back to silver/dashed. I cannot seem to save the settings for this customization. Any ideas? Thanks.

NSAK3Y:
Hello. Thank you for this indicator. I have one problem that I have been trying to fix, but my coding skills are very limited. For some reason, the oversold/overbought levels keep reverting back to silver/dashed. I cannot seem to save the settings for this customization. Any ideas? Thanks.

It's an issue with your installation or chart, not with this indicator. The code doesn't do anything in this regard.

lippmaje:

It's an issue with your installation or chart, not with this indicator. The code doesn't do anything in this regard.

I have tested this on a fresh install of MT5, updated, with vanilla copy of indicator, and the problem persists.

NSAK3Y:

There is nothing in the code that does this.

I have replicated it so it does happen, I just can't see why.

You can try this, I have modified it so that the levels colour and style is in the inputs. You can edit the code so that the defaults are as you want.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

Files:

Keith Watford:

There is nothing in the code that does this.

I have replicated it so it does happen, I just can't see why.

You can try this, I have modified it so that the levels colour and style is in the inputs. You can edit the code so that the defaults are as you want.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

This has fixed the problem and has also been very informative. Thank you for taking the time. I appreciate it.

NSAK3Y #:

Your issue may be related to a couple of things, One being to many indicators on your current chart and the software memory cannot handle it. Two, your computer may need more RAM or a better CPU and RAM. Three. one of the other indicators you have put on the charts previously has left junk in memory and the software is choking.

Simple fix, remove all indicators from your charts leave only the candlesticks, then close MT5.
Reboot MT5 and add  Stoch_RSI to the chart, now sett the settings you want. After this you need to take care and take notice what indicators interfere with other indicators.

Hope this helps.
Other than these issues mentioned above, I cannot add anymore help.  

New comment

MQL5 forum
MQL5 forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Forum on automated trading systems and strategy testing
Reason: