How to Modify Expert Generated from MQL5 Expert Generator

Expert Generated from MQL5 Expert Generator

I have Created Expert From MQL5 Expert Generator and it's Trade mostly Correct but some time it's Trade wrong when to sell at the High level of indicator it's trade Buy vs. at the lower level it's trade sell

how can it redistrict This expert to stop the trade at wrong time.

Please let me know How can i modify this EA.

Arvind Shah 

Files:
BBMACDEA.mq5  10 kb
MA_MACD.mq5  11 kb
MA_PSR.mq5  10 kb

Arvind Shah:

Expert Generated from MQL5 Expert Generator

I have Created Expert From MQL5 Expert Generator and it's Trade mostly Correct but some time it's Trade wrong when to sell at the High level of indicator it's trade Buy vs. at the lower level it's trade sell

how can it redistrict This expert to stop the trade at wrong time.

Please let me know How can i modify this EA.

Arvind Shah 

CODER can't help u, if u dont post ur expert code

adadad:
CODER can't help u, if u dont post ur expert code

Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your".

Arvind Shah: Please let me know How can i modify this EA.
You code it after learning the language
EA builder, EATree, fxDreema, FxPro, Molanis, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc. are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.
  • Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
    If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

• EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. (pre-Build 500)
    EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)
Learn to code it or or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.

Can someone please help me to declare the input variable in ea. it does work from i custom.

when i test ea,in tester strategy PeriodSettings does change and TradingStyle i cant select it.

many thanks

Files:
ea_inputs.png  47 kb
Reason: