handle send error

hi all, 

im new to programming and trying to modify a free  EA.

what code do i need to complete the below, to show codes from https://book.mql4.com/appendix/errors

{

HandleSendError(GetLastError()); // implement this custom functon on your own.

return;

}

many thanks

Error Codes - Appendixes - MQL4 Tutorial
  • book.mql4.com
GetLastError() - the function that returns codes of error. Code constants of errors are determined in stderror.mqh file. To draw the text messages use the ErrorDescription() function described in the stdlib.mqh file. Error codes returned from a trade server or client...

shabaz: what code do i need to complete the below, to show codes

You need to write it, to show what you want to show. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:

You need to write it, to show what you want to show. Show us your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

hi,

thanks for your reply, im not sure what to write in terms of code 

all i have is the code below

what bit of code do i need to insert to show errors, in the error code appendix https://book.mql4.com/appendix/errors in the jurnal

{

HandleSendError(GetLastError()); // implement this custom functon on your own.

return;

}

• book.mql4.com
GetLastError() - the function that returns codes of error. Code constants of errors are determined in stderror.mqh file. To draw the text messages use the ErrorDescription() function described in the stdlib.mqh file. Error codes returned from a trade server or client...

shabaz:

thanks for your reply, im not sure what to write in terms of code 

all i have is the code below

1. Write out in concrete terms what you want to show. Then, and only then, can you code your HandleSendError.
  2. You have nothing!! You have a call. You must code the function. See example in Trade Server Return Codes - Codes of Errors and Warnings - Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
Reason: