Experts: A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit - page 2

chris668 wrote: Ais wrote: Hi Chris

It is easy to check if trade goes correctly and to predict new trade. Look at "afi.System.SignalToOpen" function, there are two simple rules to open trade. Also alert must appear when order is being sent. As for stability, in my terminals this automation works a good many days continuously. Next generation of A System is expected to be with renewed console output, similar to Automation sample for the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal.

Best regards

Ais

still do not have any trades today

Will it work on an account with less then $10,000

Hi Chris

Today, 03.12.2008, on MetaQuotes Server for example, with default settings, only EURUSD buy trade was possible if "Ask" of EURUSD would be higher than "High" of 02.12.2008 that equal 1.2765.
Depending on minimal lot size and price volatility, on accounts with small deposit this automation may skip trades because this one has rigorous risk management settings.

Best regards

Ais

No trades yesterday or today

chris668:

No trades yesterday or today

Did have a trade today - buy at 1.2742

Hi AIS,

I backtested your EA and it looks to be a good one, I would just like to know how to change a setting, can it trade fixed lots or the EA always decides how many lots will be trade?

Thanks!

Denis

Hi Denis

Code explanations are in "A System: Code" and "A System" topics.
Example of settings change will be published soon.
As for fixed lots trading, it breaks risk management rules, because leads to wrong risk accept.

Best regards

Ais

Example of A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit adjustment for trading symbol "GOLD"

Hello

Could you give the setting of the EA and how it works, that is, how to know when the signals to buy and sell are generated. Please, what are the best time frames and currencies where it works best.

Many thanks, as I await your reply.

Optime

Hello Optime
A System: Championship 2008 Final Edit, also known as ACB6 Expert Advisor, is powerful advancement of A System: Championship 2008 Revised Edit trading strategy.
With the same trading strategy logic, ACB6 has enhanced position management functions.
As result, settings computation and maintenance became more difficult and expensive.
For example, attempt to adjust the system for trading symbol GOLD has taken approximately two weeks.
This program has great possibilities but its development and maintenance has been discontinued.
Of course, all the position management techniques will be used in nearest future.
Best regards
Ais

I've been using this on demo for 6 months, works great!

Reason: