MQL VPS and using iCustom in my EA

Hi friends,
I'm going to use the MT4 built-in VPS to run my EA on it but the problem is that I've designed my EA in a way that it uses the data of an indicator which I developed by myself and is not a public indicator such as MACD or Stochastic and etc. Now I'm wondering that how does the VPS handle the use of iCustom function in my EA code to call the mentioned indicator. Is it ok to use the VPS for the EA that is using iCustom function in its code to call a specified indicator or not?

Thanking in advance for your kind guidance

I think - it will work in case of no dll is used.

Anyway, you can use free 24 hour testing period to check it - 

-----------------

Free forex VPS for 24 hours - How to test a virtual platform within a day?

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/free-forex-vps

Evaluate the benefits of the best VPS solution for free
Evaluate the benefits of the best VPS solution for free
  • www.mql5.com
Hosting built into MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex trading. We give you 24 test hours to see this. Execute the "Register a Virtual Server" command in the context menu of your trading account (Navigator window). Select the free service plan and set the data migration mode. A copy of your trading platform is automatically...

One has to experience this site , the delays and disruptions in posting, then question marks should be raised.Everyday I get disruptions trying to communicate with coders.

The second question would be this site is biased towards the market place, brokers , freelance and metaquotes interests, it it worth it for the traders?Is there no hidden software, biased towards helping brokers  on those  vps , at the expense of traders?

A site that can not provide decent servers for itself ,  can it provide better servers for traders?

You are free to pick any other VPS.

Nobody forces you to use the product(s).

Reason: