How I can add my own column in Strategy optimizer?

To add comments, please log in or register
jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  

Hello everyone,

I am trying to print my own values in the Optimization result along with the values originally displayed by it. See the image:  

testing

One can see Pass, Result,Profit,TotalTrades, and rsi_period. If I want to add my own values line win percentage, loss percentage, amount left, then how I can add it in the Optimization result window column?

Please guide.

Heinrich Munz
Heinrich Munz  
jafferwilson:

Hello everyone,

I am trying to print my own values in the Optimization result along with the values originally displayed by it. See the image:  

One can see Pass, Result,Profit,TotalTrades, and rsi_period. If I want to add my own values line win percentage, loss percentage, amount left, then how I can add it in the Optimization result window column?

Please guide.

Add a function 

double OnTester()

{

}

in your EA and return the value you want to show. Only one double value possible, unfortunately.

jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  
all the values are doube. but there is only one value that can be returns. I want to return: win percentage, loss percentage, amount left etc.
jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  
Heinrich Munz:

Add a function 

double OnTester()

{

}

in your EA and return the value you want to show. Only one double value possible, unfortunately.

See this:  

double OnTester()
{
   return(amount);
}

I tried but nothing happened.

To add comments, please log in or register