Indicators: Fibo Pivots

Fibo Pivots:

Fibonacci Pivot points indicator that can draw any number of levels for any of the known timeframes usable by MetaTrader 5.

To insert any level, simply enter the level in the levels parameter separated by ";" in the list of levels. Defaults used are 38.2%, 61.8% and 100%, but you can customize those to any levels desired.

Author: Mladen Rakic

Fibo Pivots
Fibo Pivots
  • www.mql5.com
Fibonacci Pivot points indicator that can draw any number of levels for any of the known timeframes usable by MetaTrader 5. To insert any level, simply enter the level in the levels parameter separated by ";" in the list of levels. Defaults used are 38.2%, 61.8% and 100%, but you can customize those to any levels desired.

Hello dear Mladen, 

I recently downloaded mt4 version of this fibo pivots indicator of yours which includes a lot of new options like hiding or showing labels/price/half-level/number of previous pivots to show and alerts. Is there any possibility of adding these functions to mt5 version of it ? 

for more clarity I attached a screenshot of what I mean.

sincerely, 

snokhan

Files:
Screenshot_1.png  171 kb

Thank you very much for the nice indicator Mladen. However, pivots seem to disappear in M1 charts when going for higher zoomed-in levels, anyone experiencing the same? Thank you

I'm trying to call this indicator using iCustom(), what are the buffer values for the different pivot levels?

Hank Clark:
I'm trying to call this indicator using iCustom(), what are the buffer values for the different pivot levels?

Nowhere : check the code - that is (one of the) the purpose(s) for posting source code

Hi Mladen, thanks for the indicator but I ask you, how can I make the pivot values appear in the data window?

Thanks - Roberto
Enter your message here. See how to call a certain user, insert an image or a code

You can also simply drag an image to the text or insert it using Ctrl+V

it cannot work with gold chart as gold start 1 hour late from others market. any solution for that.
Reason: